
Image credit: Getty Images
Newcastle United striker Alexander Isak has spoken out about mounting transfer speculation linking him with Premier League heavyweights Arsenal, Liverpool, and Chelsea.
Isak has been one of the standout performers in the English top flight this season, netting 19 goals to propel Newcastle into contention for a Champions League spot and secure a place in the Carabao Cup final. His impressive form has caught the attention of several elite clubs, with the Swedish forward emerging as a potential target ahead of the summer transfer window.
Arsenal have long been admirers of Isak but have so far been deterred by Newcastle’s hefty valuation, believed to be around £120 million. Manager Mikel Arteta is eager to strengthen his attacking options, with the Gunners’ lack of firepower contributing to their significant 15-point deficit in the title race.
Addressing the speculation ahead of Newcastle’s Carabao Cup final clash, Isak remained focused on the present but acknowledged that discussions about his future could arise once the season concludes.
READ MORE: Arsenal step up plans for major renovation at Emirates Stadium
“I am not really thinking about the summer yet,” Isak said. “That will be a talking point when the season is finished. No talks have been held yet. I have said many times that I don’t really think too much about my future.

“I am happy here, and we are competing for titles, which is what you want as a football player. We have been to one final and now we are in another one. The chances are there. We should look at it one season at a time, and this season we can win a trophy.
“All of our focus is on Sunday and bringing a trophy back.”
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NOW.ARSENAL WHATSAPP GROUP CHAT NOW!
Isak’s availability for the final had been in question after he was substituted in recent matches against West Ham and Brighton. However, he dismissed any injury concerns, clarifying that he had been managing fatigue rather than a serious fitness issue.
“I have not been injured, just had a bit of tiredness,” he explained. “I feel good. I am really excited for the game. The best way to prepare is to train as normal. It will come down to what we do as a team, and that is all we can focus on.”
Reflecting on his Newcastle journey so far, the former Real Sociedad forward expressed his ambition to leave a lasting legacy at St James’ Park.
“I just want to be the best version of myself. I have high ambitions. I am trying to create my own history at Newcastle. I’m happy with what I have done so far but always looking forward. It’s hard work, training, and the mentality to want to get better.
“I have ambitions to achieve in my career and be the best version of myself.”
NEXT ARTICLE: BREAKING: Thomas Tuchel includes Arsenal star in first England squad